Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Confusion

Hey hey. Raya is in two days from now but for some reason this year im not that excited about it. There's to much on my mind. Its kind of tiring. Watching everyone so enthusiastic about Raya. Oh god, whats wrong with me. Im becoming so confused about stuff lately that I can't seem to enjoy even the slightest of happiness thats happening right before my eyes. I keep staring into space wondering stuff that doesn't even make sense. haih.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MUSLIMS OUT THERE.
oh oh oh. Today i suddenly shed a tear of grief. eceh. yeah, i cried. Its been awhile since that happened to me. Why i cried? its because i felt guilty towards my friend. He expressed his feelings towards me and I may have said something that offended him in someway i think. because after i talked to him he said "Oh sorry then, i will forget about you." I tried to set things right but his responds was "I think u should stop texting me because if you tak stop nanti i'll never forget you.THATS WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT. sorry, im too upset to talk to you."
I was shocked after he said that. and BAAM suddenly tears started falling. It was the first time i've ever cried because of a guy. Man, its sounds so pathetic. Im so pathetic.The weird part is I keep wondering why? why did i cry because of this guy? Is he that special? is his feeling is that important to me? why?

No comments:

Post a Comment