Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy thoughts Happy thoughts

Emo fest so over. After some alone time and deep deep thinking I finally realise that there's no need for grief. Hey, we all have our drama's in life right?. This is one of mine. So i should deal with it.
Alright, enough obout that. I wanna think happy thoughts. The first thing that comes to mind when thinking about happiness is my boyfriend. Just the image of him smiling can make my day. He's the first thing that comes to mind when im awake and the last thing i think about before going to bed. Even just by typing these words about him made me smile. I don't care what my friends say about him. Because they all fade away when im with him. He's the only guy who has ever made me feel this way. Sometimes i get nervous and started to talk weird, i get unbalanced when im with him (literally),and he makes me speechless not to mention breathless.
In a nutshell, he's everything that i've ever wanted. I LOVE YOU AMIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment