Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When boredom strikes.

Ohmigod!! I want to go out so bad. I've been sitting at home doing nothing but Facebooking and thumblering.I can't stand it anymore.Pleeeeeease. Actually there were some people who asked me to go out with them but I can't because I'm waiting for my loved ones to ask me.Where are you loved ones? Bestfriends? hello? boyfriend? cousins? when you guys are free i went out with you.can you guys at least call and ask me to go out. Im tired of waiting.
Some people already ask me you know,zuhairi asked me to go to the gym with him,i said i can't because i have other plans.when the truth is i friggin don't.Azry asked me to go to Sunway Lagoon with him.Oh,come on.I so wanna go but still I said NO because im waiting for my friends to ask me out to hang out with 'em.Amar asked me to go to the movies with him.i said sorry no thank you,i have other things to do,busy busy.Cimek and Afiq asked me to hang with them,but i said sorry got other things and i don't think my boyfriend would want me to go out with other guys.Where are my gal friends? I wanna go and hang with you guys? Pleeeease.At least go out for lunch or something. Haih
Come on.Call me.Text me. I want to go and hangout with you guys. Is it to much to ask. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment